Re: [opensuse] installing yum for installing cpanel-->"...was not able to locate the glibc package.."
- From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:52:37 -0300
On 30/10/09 11:29, Ricky Tompu Breaky wrote:
Dear my friends...
I want to install cpanel on my OpenSuSE 11.1.
What I've done is:
1. Because the cpanel works with "yum" or "apt-get", so I chose yum and
cpanel has nothing to do with the package manager, the "yum" repository
can be added and used with zypper.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] install behind firewal required
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] can't mount removable media in 11.2
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] install behind firewal required
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Failure to ssh into 11.2 machine using key authentication only