Re: [opensuse] OT: does anyone here use Eudora on Win?

Doug McGarrett wrote:

Does anyone know how to change the columns in Thunderbird so that the
incoming sender is on the left, and the subject is on the right?

Just drag the column. (well, that works with TB on Linux).

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.0°C)

  • Re: Performance of OS X vs Linux
    ... After years of using Mac OS and being used to real-time mouseclick response, Linux still screws me up every time. ... For instance, when I want to resize a window, I can zoom over to the bottom right corner of it, click the mouse, and immediately drag it to where I want it. ... On Mac OS I can do this without a problem. ... click and hold in the scroll bar and not on the thumb. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: It Didnt Last Long, Adam Albright the group retard is back.
    ... And then you and frankie drag it down another couple of hundered. ... I very seldom advocate for any one particular OS. ... I routinely use at least three different Linux ...
  • Re: [SLE] WP8 for Linux under SuSE 9.1?
    ... On Saturday 29 May 2004 02:48 pm, Doug McGarrett wrote: ... > I suspect that the filter will not work for the present version. ... WP8 has always been a native Linux application, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] /etc/opt/kde3 ??--followup to su
    ... On Wednesday 02 June 2004 17:03, Doug McGarrett wrote: ... to the effect that super user was not the correct name. ... I finally found my copy of "Essential System Administration" ... comments on Linux where the systems may differ. ...
    (SuSE)