Re: [opensuse] Re: special boot problem
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 01:41:51 +0100 (CET)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Sunday, 2009-12-06 at 00:13 +0100, jdd-gmane wrote:
Le 05/12/2009 22:37, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
Why do they put a static kernel, anyway? I wonder.
I beg for use as netboot. It needs only a system file with the bzimage
(more than 4Mo one). On the rescue system /lib/modules is empty and
lsmod not available :-)
Opening /proc/modules: No such file or directory
You may have to do something like:
mount --bind /proc/modules chroothome/modules
Doesn't the hosting have help service? They should know their own system and problems. :-?
- -- Cheers.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.2 has buildtin Ghost?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.2 has buildtin Ghost?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: special boot problem
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Re: special boot problem