Re: [opensuse] UN Climate Change event in Copenhagen + Linux

Basil Chupin wrote:
On 11/12/09 22:51, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I wanted to look at some events taking place in Copenhagen at the UN
conference on climate change. A big part of the event is that you do not
need to destroy the universe as we know and love it by traveling there.
All is accessible via the web.

http://webcast.cop15.dk/help.php

Unless you use Linux.

It is getting just a bit more than annoying, isn't it?

BC

The whole site is one giant M$ advertisement. I can't believe that the conference organizers, which must be largely based in the EU, would have succumbed to Bill and friends. Aren't there lots of schools in the EU that use nothing *but* linux? I sent a note of feedback re: their website. I'm sure they'll get back to me immediately. I'm sure hell will freeze tomorrow, too.

--
Tony Alfrey
tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx