Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer

jdd-gmane wrote:
Le 15/12/2009 14:52, Anton Aylward a écrit :

When I buy a laptop I've found that its advisable to keep the Windows
software on it in a partition that's shrunk as small as practical. Why?
Because when you call support they probably won't talk to you unless
they can step you through some basic diagnostics using Windows.

same here
jdd

If you've got a hp, be careful not to say the word "linux". I made that
mistake, and they immediately stopped talking to me, saying they
couldn't help unless my laptop was in its "original configuration".

John Perry

  • [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer
    ... software on it in a partition that's shrunk as small as practical. ... Because when you call support they probably won't talk to you unless ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer
    ... software on it in a partition that's shrunk as small as practical. ... Because when you call support they probably won't talk to you unless ... My ThinkPad is the only computer I own that has Windows on it. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer
    ... software on it in a partition that's shrunk as small as practical. ... Because when you call support they probably won't talk to you ... be careful not to say the word "linux". ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer
    ... software on it in a partition that's shrunk as small as practical. ... Because when you call support they probably won't talk to you unless ... be careful not to say the word "linux". ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Proposed enhancements to MD
    ... The attached patch is for the partition ... >, Adaptec, and many others must continue to support new ... >> the partitions on an array and properly boot them as it would boot a ... root fs exists on array, but md didn't see them show up, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)