Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer
- From: "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:28:02 -0500
Le 15/12/2009 14:52, Anton Aylward a écrit :
When I buy a laptop I've found that its advisable to keep the Windows
software on it in a partition that's shrunk as small as practical. Why?
Because when you call support they probably won't talk to you unless
they can step you through some basic diagnostics using Windows.
If you've got a hp, be careful not to say the word "linux". I made that
mistake, and they immediately stopped talking to me, saying they
couldn't help unless my laptop was in its "original configuration".
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] iptables MASQUERADE problems with oss 11.2
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Linux on a single computer
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer