Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer

jdd-gmane wrote:
Le 15/12/2009 14:52, Anton Aylward a écrit :

When I buy a laptop I've found that its advisable to keep the Windows
software on it in a partition that's shrunk as small as practical. Why?
Because when you call support they probably won't talk to you unless
they can step you through some basic diagnostics using Windows.

same here
jdd

If you've got a hp, be careful not to say the word "linux". I made that
mistake, and they immediately stopped talking to me, saying they
couldn't help unless my laptop was in its "original configuration".

John Perry