Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer
- From: lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:47:26 +0100
On Wednesday 16 December 2009 16:28:02 John E. Perry wrote:
jdd-gmane wrote:Thanks for the warning. This is looking worse post by post. I don't think
Le 15/12/2009 14:52, Anton Aylward a écrit :
When I buy a laptop I've found that its advisable to keep the Windows
software on it in a partition that's shrunk as small as practical. Why?
Because when you call support they probably won't talk to you unless
they can step you through some basic diagnostics using Windows.
If you've got a hp, be careful not to say the word "linux". I made that
mistake, and they immediately stopped talking to me, saying they
couldn't help unless my laptop was in its "original configuration".
anyone will help you one to one with Linux. In my experience the only help you
can get is on lists like this or on a sort of of Ubuntu type help level on the
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Linux on a single computer
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Linux on a single computer
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux on a single computer