Re: [opensuse] Organising bookmarks in Firefox
- From: Bob Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:07:32 +0000
On Saturday 19 Dec 2009 02:09:55 Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
On 12/18/2009 08:18 PM, Bob Williams pecked at the keyboard and wrote:Hmm. Yes, that works. Thank you. I had expected to find that function in the
On Friday 18 Dec 2009 23:47:48 Basil Chupin wrote:
On 19/12/09 03:35, Bob Williams wrote:
Has anyone been able to organise their bookmarks in Firefox? I ask it
sort them by name, A > Z, but it stubbornly keeps them in the order
they were added. They do get sorted *within* the Organiser, but not on
the main Bookmarks menu.
Bookmarks>Organise>View> Sort by name?
Well, yes, that's what I'm doing, but it doesn't stick. Does it work for
I can drag and drop them to a new order in the Bookmarks Organiser, but
that's rather tedious, and I'd rather just sort them alphabetically with
If the bookmarks in a dropdown list, right click on the list header and
select "sort by name".
Organise Bookmarks module.
Registered Linux User #463880 FSFE Member #1300
GPG-FP: A6C1 457C 6DBA B13E 5524 F703 D12A FB79 926B 994E
openSUSE 11.2, Kernel 220.127.116.11-0.1-desktop, KDE 4.3.3
Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66GHz, 4GB DDR RAM, nVidia GeForce 9200GS
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Fwd: Broadcom 1397 wireless card
- Next by Date: [opensuse] OT: linux on a rock club
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Organising bookmarks in Firefox
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Changing the resolution of TV connected to HDMI