Re: [opensuse] Re: Fighting Thunderbird

Carlos E. R. wrote:

I have a package defined as "taboo" and the marking holds.

You can only "taboo --never install" a package that is not installed.
Once it is installed, the option is no longer available.

  • Re: Sources.list Question
    ... updating the package list. ... Repeat if you need to upgrade just that package, either by install it ... I need to upgrade Opendkim version 2.0.1 but squeeze repository remains ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • FW: changing roots on: dpkg -i
    ... >> build my own package? ... plus the ~official Debian ... > hard problem that's not real high on the dpkg feature list. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: apt pinning confusion
    ... Pin: release o=Debian, a=experimental ... subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ... downgrade of the package ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: fsck on ext3, lost files
    ... nautilus, lde, find with file. ... When a file is deleted, the data remains on disk. ... The "testdisk" package, I have already mentioned contains a tool called ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Securing Debian Manual: 4.2 Execute a security update
    ... urgency levels, and a description of each package being upgraded. ... priority of the upgrade on the DNS server). ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)