[opensuse] VNC

Anyone gotten VNC (server) to work on 11.2 ? I can't get it to work with
either linux or windows clients.

  • Re: Can Windows and Linux co-exist?
    ... with both Linux and Windows clients. ... I have a Linux server and Windows clients of different versions ... of MySQL, openVPN and openLDAP. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Secured Linux box for Windows access
    ... > use a UNC share to the Linux box that would be perfect - this way I'd ... reconfigure the Windows clients. ... out X11-forwarding over SSH (you'll need a Windows X server like Cygwin ... Do you need to provide your Windows clients with VPN? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Two elementary questions on LANs
    ... Also, with linux clients on my dhcpd process, I get this line from linux ... Depending on the DHCP server, it may use the MAC plus some other ... server) is present in Windows clients leases, ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: WEBSITE HACKED PREVENTION URGENT
    ... On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, vijaya wrote: ... > The website is on a remote server whcih has 2000 server installed ... Why are you asking this on a linux list? ... unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Anti Virus Software
    ... I know of no virus that attacks Linux, the only anti-virus systems are to ... protect windows clients where the Linux is a server. ... So make sure that if you use your computer as a server get the latest ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)