[opensuse] VNC

Anyone gotten VNC (server) to work on 11.2 ? I can't get it to work with
either linux or windows clients.

  • Re: Can Windows and Linux co-exist?
    ... with both Linux and Windows clients. ... I have a Linux server and Windows clients of different versions ... of MySQL, openVPN and openLDAP. ...
  • Re: Secured Linux box for Windows access
    ... > use a UNC share to the Linux box that would be perfect - this way I'd ... reconfigure the Windows clients. ... out X11-forwarding over SSH (you'll need a Windows X server like Cygwin ... Do you need to provide your Windows clients with VPN? ...
  • RE: Two elementary questions on LANs
    ... Also, with linux clients on my dhcpd process, I get this line from linux ... Depending on the DHCP server, it may use the MAC plus some other ... server) is present in Windows clients leases, ...