Re: [opensuse] Problem that cause system crashed?
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:13:04 +0100 (CET)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Saturday, 2009-12-26 at 20:04 +0800, Wong wrote:
I got terrible problem, my production machine crashed after runs 12 hours.
Below the last messages from /var/log/boot.msg
The last lines from /var/log/messages would be more useful than the boot log.
There is no clue to guess what the problem could have been. And it was only once...
Test the usual suspects: memory and hard disk. Use memtest, smartctl...
- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] partition problem os11.1
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] partition problem os11.1
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Problem that cause system crashed?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Problem that cause system crashed?