[opensuse] Installing and using an NFS client

I want to provide filesharing between two oS machines. I have followed the
directions of the page <http://en.opensuse.org/NFS> to install the server
on a desktop machine (which is oS v11.1 for the time being, and wish to
made a client on a laptop (oS v11.2). The directions on the page are
simple enough; when I get a client up I will find out if they worked (the
page, which is headed "NFS", never touches the subject of clients).

Neither do other such pages that I have found. In v 11.1, YaST admits to
having a package called yast2-nfs-client, but I don't see this in v11.2
YaST. If I did, I wouldn't know how to load it.

It also has a package nfs-client-debuginfo, described as "Debug
information for package nfs-clent. But there is no package nfs-info in
the list.

Catch-22?
--
Stan Goodman