[opensuse] nomad?

All,

I remember experimenting with nomad a year ago. (It's a rdesktop
server daemon.)

I wanted see if it was working better in 11.2 than 11.1, but I don't
see it at all.

Anyone know what happened to it? I don't even see it on OBS.

Greg

  • [opensuse] Re: nomad?
    ... (It's a rdesktop ... server daemon.) ... SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 Kernel 2.6.27.42-0.1-default ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] nomad?
    ... (It's a rdesktop ... server daemon.) ... Twitter: jaegerandi | Identica: jaegerandi ...
    (SuSE)
  • help: howto to make the machine secure!!
    ... I'm about to loose my nerves because the data center where my server ... I commented out all rpc services as it is said to be insecure. ... # pass the given daemon an AF_INET6 socket. ... # RLOGIND - rlogin daemon (BSD protocols) ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: [PHP] Re: converting a vid with ffmpeg - howto do progress bars?
    ... the encoding as a kind of daemon process/cron job that runs on ... page the user goes to that sees their "job progress". ... kill your server by performing multiple encodes at the same ... time - with the cron job/daemon approach you can control how ...
    (php.general)