Re: [opensuse] KDE3
- From: G T Smith <grahamsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:27:25 +0000
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Larry Stotler wrote:
Which Qt3 applications do you still use? I may be able to make suggestions.
Very few. KOffice the most. I use Firefox and would use gnome due to
the gtk libs, but I really despise gnome.....
AFAIK Firefox (and Thunderbird) are gtk based not qt based. Almost every
other desktop window manager is gtk based so you have alternatives to
GNOME (if you have be following Dave Rankins fairly extensive research
into the matter on this list you should be aware of this, I know it is
not good form to volunteer another persons time but maybe DR should
cobble together a wiki review of the KDE alternatives based on this
KDE is somewhat unique in relying on Qt.
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Returned mail: see transcript for details
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Scanner driver help needed
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE3
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE3