Re: [opensuse] KDE3
- From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:12:30 +0100
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 18:30, Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After that, I decided I was done messing with them so I tried to eject
the cd from the cd drive, and couldn't figure out how to do it with any
gui commands. I tried:
1. Letting the little popup thingy in the taskbar show which drives had
cd's in them, and trying to get the cd to eject from there. No joy.
2. Going to the My Computer plasmacon on the desktop and opening it,
clicking on the icon next to the drive with the cd in it to see if it
would eject. No joy, so I tried to right click on the drive in the list
in the My computer window. Also no joy.
3. Opening Dolphin and going to the media file, finding my cd and trying
to right click to get a dropdown list with an eject command. No joy.
4. Pressing the eject button on the drive. No joy, no messages telling
me what I am doing wrong.
OK, something is wrong with your local config then.... I just tried it
in my KDE4.4 (4.3.95) install, and popped in a CD. The device
notification popped up. I clicked it and opened the CD in Dolphin...
I was able to eject the CD just fine using your 1 and 3 (the only 2 I
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Speaking of KDE3...
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE3
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE3
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE3