[opensuse] going away from computer

I will be going away from my computer in a few weeks, to the
hospital, and will be there for up to two weeks. Is there a way
to suspend mail from SuSE, or must I unsubscribe at that point?
(I don't get that much mail from anywhere else, so I'm not
worried about that.)

--doug

Blessed are the peacemakers ... for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M. Greeley

  • Re: [opensuse] going away from computer
    ... to suspend mail from SuSE, or must I unsubscribe at that point? ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] going away from computer
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] going away from computer
    ... Doug McGarrett wrote: ... to suspend mail from SuSE, or must I unsubscribe at that point? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?
    ... With thanks to all who've made this what it is, and with continuing faith that one day it'll be what it deserves to be, and have the acceptance and mainstream support it deserves. ... I recently bought a VIC 20, which was my first computer. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] HP Pavilion DV6000 No Microphone input
    ... Only the microphone input, needed with Skype, doesn't work. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I fired up a KDE app called Kmix. ...
    (SuSE)