Re: [opensuse] RPM names
- From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:41:40 +0100
On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 15:37 +0100, Herbert Graeber wrote:
If you construct the list with help of "rpm -q", you can use --qf
option to tailor the output format for you needs.
That was just what I needed. Thanks!
OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST
Ramböll Sverige AB
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] How to read CD info?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] going away from computer
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] RPM names
- Next by thread: [opensuse] How to read CD info?