Re: [opensuse] /dev/md0 does not start up at system boot (opensuse 11.2 x86_64)
- From: Dan Kopparhed <dank@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:51:05 +0100
On 2010-02-05 17:50, Arun Khan wrote:
What step(s) am I missing to be able to activate /dev/md0 duringI don't know what modules may be missing in initrd, but I created my RAID1 array in Yast (partitioner) and It works without a flaw; activated and mounted at boot. My system is very similar; 11.2, 188.8.131.52-0.1, etc.
system boot and have it mounted via /etc/fstab entry?
(However, RAID5 is another matter; it mounts fine but errors when running...)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE4.3.5 Update Gotcha - Priority or 'update' repo Prevents Upgrade of kdelibs, etc...
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] kde 4.3.4 - konqueror is dead: Cannot load library /usr/lib64/kde4/dolphinpart.so undefined symbol??
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] /dev/md0 does not start up at system boot (opensuse 11.2 x86_64)
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] /dev/md0 does not start up at system boot (opensuse 11.2 x86_64)