Re: [opensuse] Running rsync's at the same time

Per Jessen wrote:
Duaine Hechler wrote:

Is there a reason why I can't run these rsync's at the same time ?

Note: the scripts are REXX

Don't you have ann issue with where you mount /dev/sdb3 ? Each script
mounts it in a different place.

/Per

That's what I thought I wanted - then how can I run these at the same time ?

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ

  • [opensuse] Re: script support and partition requirements of systemd? (was Re: system scripts using B
    ... scripts" are no longer supported in upcoming systemd versions, this scripts are provided by distributions to setup stuff *before* any user provided scripts are even taken into consideration. ... unless I first boot into 'S' and mount /usr. ... It used to be that it would use the pre-level 1 startup scripts like ... I have to boot to level 'S' ...
    (SuSE)
  • Summary:: Update: mount directory mount point
    ... scripts, but still requested my workaround in the interem. ... > Below was my original request. ... > as its own mount point. ... > Operating Systems Analyst for unix systems ...
    (Tru64-UNIX-Managers)
  • Re: fstab entries for two different pendrives?