Re: [opensuse] Desktop Folder folded

Am Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2010 14:53:38 schrieb Mark Misulich:
I mistakenly hit the X and closed the desktop folder on my Opensuse 11.2
with kde4.4 on it. I haven't found out a way to get it back on display
in the desktop, can someone help me with this task?

Right click the desktop and unlock the widgets, then right-click again and add
the folder view widget.

Sven

  • Re: glutBitmapCharacter - partial letters
    ... the problem on text strings which are longer than the Widgets width ... problem is that I could only display a full letter or not. ... it seems GLUT has a mirrored y-axis. ... down is positive (GLUT has different Y than openGL) ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • ANNOUNCE: GRIDPLUS 2.10 - A Grid Based Screen Building Tool For Tcl/Tk
    ... GRIDPLUS 2.10 has been released and is available from: ... display duration option. ... improve look/feel for larger widgets. ... *) Fix problem with "tablelist" row selection. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: scroll a frame to display several lines of widgets at a time
    ... want separate widgets, all displayed at once, for several hundred records - surely better to just reuse the one set of widgets and have the scrollbar or back-forward buttons change which record is being displayed in the widgets. ... Make sure you've created the frame and perhaps called update_idletasksto give it a chance to size itself before shoving it onto the canvas. ... Simple enough, but there are several hundred records, and I only want to display 5 or 10 at a time. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Tkinter event question
    ... I've got some widgets that generate events. ... If I display the widget and then hide it again, ... from Tkinter import * ... def sendFoo: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Embedded UI Libraries/Frameworks/Generators
    ... What UI Libraries/Frameworks/Generators have people used in the ... display will leave users wondering, "why can't it do this, that and the ... Now that users will be asking for much more sophisticated widgets, ... etc. Licensing isn't really a problem, but I don't want to license ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)