Re: [opensuse] Kernel Update - for Marcus M
- From: Catimimi <macatimimi@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:48:08 +0100
Le 09/02/2010 13:13, upscope a écrit :
On Monday 08 February 2010 04:37:38 pm Robin Klitscher wrote:Hello,
Downloaded the newly released kernel update for 11.2. No problems atI downloaded same desktop kernel update yesterday and installed fine. Every
all either with that or with the obligatory reinstall/recompile of the
nVidia propriety run package 190.53.
Good call. If I can do it, anyone can! Just thought you'd like to know.
thing appears to work fine except when I shutdown, I get a segment fault
immediately after the message "shutting down immediately" Have to use power
button to shut down.
Will look into it after complete backup of /home, etc
I've the same problem of "segmentation fault" with 7800GTX and package
190.53 compiled from Nvidiasource.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Desktop Folder folded
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Dovecot/Sieve & Thunderbird question
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Kernel Update - for Marcus M
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Kopete won't use webcam for MSN