Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!

On 14/02/10 18:16, Dotan Cohen wrote:
Basil, please please write in detail about your experience, including
what you tired, what didn't work, and what could be improved. With
your input this situation could be improved for KDE 4.5. Thanks.

Wait, after two years of this nonsense you think it can be improved?

It is being improved all the time.

[pruned]

Dotan, your capacity for self delusion amazes me.

You capacity for insulting those who try to help you amaze me.

Dotan, you are doing what some others are/have been doing when replying
to posts: who the hell *ARE *you replying to?

Who wrote the post you are replying to? Why can't your mail client show
the original poster so that one can see who said what to whom?

BC

--
"If it weren't for electricity we'd be all watching televion by candlelight."
George Gobel