Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!

On 14/02/10 18:16, Dotan Cohen wrote:
Basil, please please write in detail about your experience, including
what you tired, what didn't work, and what could be improved. With
your input this situation could be improved for KDE 4.5. Thanks.

Wait, after two years of this nonsense you think it can be improved?

It is being improved all the time.

[pruned]

Dotan, your capacity for self delusion amazes me.

You capacity for insulting those who try to help you amaze me.

Dotan, you are doing what some others are/have been doing when replying
to posts: who the hell *ARE *you replying to?

Who wrote the post you are replying to? Why can't your mail client show
the original poster so that one can see who said what to whom?

BC

--
"If it weren't for electricity we'd be all watching televion by candlelight."
George Gobel

  • Re: braindump
    ... Dang. ... I will read all the posts in a thread before replying. ... If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • John Jones, DOS attacker, Stop jamming Google newsreader with the malicious subject lines
    ... PENTHO NO-MATES VALEY you LITTTLE SNOT STOP REPLYING TO YOUR OWN ... POSTS AND STOP CROSSPOSTING TO SCI LOGIC 1 new of 57 John Jones ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: OT - AW RE posting by Melanie
    ... it's not my posts that are annoying, ... I don't quote what I'm replying to because on the NEW Google ... Google Groups is not working fine, it's at least 8 hours behind. ... and the newsgroup and quoted message you are replying to. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: OT - AW RE posting by Melanie
    ... it's not my posts that are annoying, ... I don't quote what I'm replying to because on the NEW Google ... Google Groups is not working fine, it's at least 8 hours behind. ... and the newsgroup and quoted message you are replying to. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Kill File
    ... Lots of posts with no replies soon ... Replying makes the person look as ... The problem with the Politburo is that they just have no self control. ... My guess is that a lot of their old victims will eventually emerge ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)