Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!

On 14 February 2010 09:52, Basil Chupin <> wrote:
Dotan, you are doing what some others are/have been doing when replying
to posts: who the hell *ARE *you replying to?

Who wrote the post you are replying to? Why can't your mail client show
the original poster so that one can see who said what to whom?

Some people have complained about posting with their email addresses
intact. I was too lazy to just edit the email address, so I removed
the entire credit line. I'll not be lazy in the future.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.