Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!

On 14 February 2010 11:25, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some people have complained about posting with their email addresses
intact. I was too lazy to just edit the email address, so I removed
the entire credit line. I'll not be lazy in the future.

Ce`?

The only complaints I have read (besides my own complaints :-)  re
above) is about over-long SIGNATURES (taglines) at the end of posts.

It might have been on another list.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.

  • Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!
    ... I was too lazy to just edit the email address, ... the entire credit line. ... I'll not be lazy in the future. ... The only complaints I have read  ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: OT: Fuckwit binmen
    ... helpful binman took the black rubbish sacks from somebody's doorstep. ... and called the binmen lazy. ... Well, you have emailed them three, obviously with three complaints [statement of fact, where you called their binmen lazy]. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Omletv6 is released
    ... Probably should send complaints to supernews.com, yahoo, ... info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and the domain here (for those too lazy to look up ... Protect yourself from Internet Criminals & Psychopaths" book. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Sad news on Jim Chamblee
    ... He was just too lazy to ... >>remove the sig from his cut and paste jobs, ... >>Harry deserved the credit. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Final 2010 entry list - no USF1 and no Stefan
    ... Just for those of you too lazy to click a link, ... I don't want to hear any complaints about the formatting: ... The Middle Ages ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)