[opensuse] Why no Reply-To?
- From: Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:09:33 +0800
As I had mentioned...I'm new to this list. But, I am wondering why the
mailing list software isn't configured to add a "Reply-To:" header?
Every time I reply I have to remember to "reply all" to get the list as
the Cc: and then I feel the need to switch it to "To:" and remove the
"To:" for the specific user since I get the feeling most people won't
want to get 2 copies of the same message. Along those lines....I wonder
how often folks hit "reply" and their message never makes it to the list.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] An annoying behaviour by latest version of Firefox in openSUSE
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Why no Reply-To?