Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!

On 14/02/10 21:48, Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 14 February 2010 11:25, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some people have complained about posting with their email addresses
intact. I was too lazy to just edit the email address, so I removed
the entire credit line. I'll not be lazy in the future.

Ce`?

The only complaints I have read (besides my own complaints :-) Â re
above) is about over-long SIGNATURES (taglines) at the end of posts.

It might have been on another list.

Nope. Here, which is Patrick's most favourite haunting grounds :-D

BC

--
"If it weren't for electricity we'd be all watching televion by candlelight."
George Gobel

  • Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!
    ... the entire credit line. ... I'll not be lazy in the future. ... The only complaints I have read  re ... read all list mail. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: OT: Fuckwit binmen
    ... helpful binman took the black rubbish sacks from somebody's doorstep. ... and called the binmen lazy. ... Well, you have emailed them three, obviously with three complaints [statement of fact, where you called their binmen lazy]. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: When the phone rings
    ... Either that, or you're just lazy.> ... that this type of writing is very informal and punctuation. ... can't deny they resort to finding spelling errors.> ... EDIT, i.e., cut and paste. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Omletv6 is released
    ... Probably should send complaints to supernews.com, yahoo, ... info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and the domain here (for those too lazy to look up ... Protect yourself from Internet Criminals & Psychopaths" book. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: When the phone rings
    ... On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 04:40:34 GMT, mario in victoria ... Either that, or you're just lazy.> ... EDIT, i.e., cut and paste. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)