Re: [opensuse] Why no Reply-To?

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 07:09:33PM +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
As I had mentioned...I'm new to this list. But, I am wondering why the
mailing list software isn't configured to add a "Reply-To:" header?

See http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette there is a
section 'Personal and mail list answers ' about this.

See also http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/#s3-20 with pointers
to Chip Rosenthal's summary 'Reply-To: Munging Considered Harmful' at

I've also fixed the 'See also' section of the OpenSUSE mailing list
netiquette page. Now the statement fits to the defaults of the openSUSE
lists. I've already smacked myself. ;)

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]