Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse] Need to Shrink /home and grow / -- Any Gotchas before I do it??

Anton Aylward said the following on 02/20/2010 09:53 AM:
Anton Aylward said the following on 02/20/2010 08:29 AM:
Bob S said the following on 02/19/2010 10:28 PM:

Now, maybe it was my ignorance on not knowing how to do it. But !!
So the question remains. Do you dual or multiple boot successfully using
exclusively LVM ?

Maybe this helps

And more
Dual booting Fedora and openSuse
While Ubuntu is switching later this year, openSUSE currently has no
plans to switch to GRUB 2 in its next release, version 11.2
According to Jaeger, the openSUSE developers have so far not received a
single request to move to GRUB 2
The "Using the Linux Volume Manager (LVM) for root on the USB disk "
shows some hacking of mkinitrd

Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.
Frank Zappa