Re: [opensuse] MAILADDR in mdadm.conf
- From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 09:02:17 +0100
Bob Williams wrote:
On Saturday 06 Mar 2010 03:03:17 John Andersen wrote:
On 3/5/2010 12:56 PM, Bob Williams wrote:I have a mail account set up in Kmail to receive system mail. Would
I'm monitoring my RAID arrays at regular intervals, and would like
mdadm to send me an email if it detects problems. Am I
bob@localhost or bob@xxxxxxxxxxx? Cron seems to use this second
linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx works just fine.
linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx get delivered there?
Assuming "system mail" = mail to "root@localhost", the answer is no.
I suspect it would go into my normal Inbox.
Unless you've configured your local mail server to receive mail
for "barrowhillfarm.org.uk", I suspect it would get sent external to
Per Jessen, Zürich (1.7°C)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] MAILADDR in mdadm.conf
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] MAILADDR in mdadm.conf
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] MAILADDR in mdadm.conf
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] MAILADDR in mdadm.conf