Re: [opensuse] Trying to change list subscription to 'nomail'

Monte Milanuk wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to change my list subscription to 'nomail' as I generally
read and post to most mailing lists via gmane.org as a nntp-mail
gateway. On many mailing lists I can go to a web page for subscribers
and change my delivery options there; for this list it appears I have
to do this by sending commands to the mailing list software. That'd
be fine... if it worked.

Nomail is not an option as such, it is sort of treated as a different
list. To get unmail:

Unsubscribe from current list, then subscribe to the nomail version.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-5.8°C)

  • Re: favor
    ... TM> posts to it, but questions has always been left open for posting. ... most mailing lists would not be able to function ... TM> For a mailing list, it's archives are part and parcel of the forum, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • This is simply amazing......
    ... Here is a chance to get a good bit of money with no costs ... Follow the instructions carefully and you can see how ... income when you sell the mailing lists. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Anti-Spam ideas for usenet/list harvested email addresses
    ... Of course my real email will get spam because jacob is ... email that went out to usenet or mailing lists. ... > come from a server with reverse DNS of murphy.debian.org). ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Anti-Spam ideas for usenet/list harvested email addresses
    ... What's more fun is making a website that creates endless lists of bogus ... come from a server with reverse DNS of murphy.debian.org). ... > time they see spam coming “from” the list. ... But for most mailing lists, MAIL FROM: ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Make Money $6 Investment(easy)
    ... pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to ... yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. ... are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. ...
    (alt.2600)