Re: [opensuse] Mirror Download Speed is Terrible....

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 01:53:55PM +0100, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Sat, 2010-02-27 at 10:45 +0530, Arun Khan wrote:

After a lot of frustrating events like yours, I point my repos to the
appropriate sub dirs under one of the two below - decent speed, no
time outs ...

Well, I have been away a week. I was hoping that my earlier issue with
the timeouts from this system would have been resolved (expecting them
to be mirror issues). This is not the case.

We fixed a configuration issue last Friday, thus the response time
should be much better now. I'm surprised that you still seem
to have problems.

Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx