[opensuse] Small problem with GKrellM and sensors
- From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:37:09 +0700
In the last week I got a small problem with GKrellM version 2.3.2. After
a reboot which I normally try to avoid, the temperature, voltages and
fan-speed are not shown. I have read the man page of sensors, I have
run sensors-detect another time and know for sure that the chip,
gl520sm, on my machine is detected. When I run sensors the complete data
of the chip are shown. GKrellM does not detect the sensors.
How could I get these data back on my Krell monitor?
Linux User 183145 using a Pentium III ,
powered by openSUSE 11.2 (i586) Kernel: 184.108.40.206-0.1-desktop
KDE Development Platform: 4.4.1 (KDE 4.4.1) "release 228"
22:06pm up 0:14, 4 users, load average: 0.87, 1.39, 1.59
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Xorg CPU issue
- Next by Date: [opensuse] systemload / cpu's
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Hack question
- Next by thread: [opensuse] systemload / cpu's