Re: [opensuse] systemload / cpu's

  • Re: Can extra processing threads help in this case?
    ... the single core done by the hardware, usualy handled opportunistically by the underlying ... the multiple CPU threads which are executing. ... Differs from hyperthreading in that each CPU is ... Intel came out with before they came out with multiple ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Computer wont boot
    ... If it did not beep it would not come on. ... off the CPU and cleaned it and re pasted it and put it back on, ... ASUS M4A785TD-M EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard ... A core died. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Advice please to choose cpu & chipset
    ... acceleration which offloads some of the work from the CPU. ... they are reasonably power efficient compared to ... with an OEM system swapping to a lower RPM fan for noise ... run, a dual core system is highly preferred, quad core more ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: what are the most popular building and packaging tools for python ??
    ... I don't think it's a stretch to imagine a CPU core with a "secure kitchen" ... Using this kind of system, a customer would give you his CPU's public key and serial number, ... >net is available and must still offer full functionality no matter what. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: [ltt-dev] [RFC git tree] Userspace RCU (urcu) for Linux (repost)
    ... core to another. ... Now, the kernel can't really do that reasonably, but user space possibly could. ... threads on one CPU. ... sleep over the lack of parallelism in the case where the SMP support is ...
    (Linux-Kernel)