[opensuse] zypper: Unknown checksum type: 8: sha256
- From: Joachim Schrod <jschrod@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:38:32 +0200
With openSUSE 11.1, I'm using the JPackage repositories. Since last
night, that runs into errors, since JPackage seems to have switched
to a different checksum type. The errors that I get are like
Error building the cache:
'repo2solv.sh' '-o' '/shared/suse-11.1/zypp/cache/solv/java4-free/solv' '/shared/suse-11.1/zypp/cache/raw/java4-free'
Unknown checksum type: 8: sha256
Skipping repository 'java4-free' because of the above error.
Is this a known problem resp. incompatibility of different rpm-md
repositories? Any solution or workarounds? Maybe update to a newer
zypper from SBS?
Thanks in advance for any answer,
Joachim Schrod Email: jschrod@xxxxxxx
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] my KDE 4.4.1 upgrade experience
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] my KDE 4.4.1 upgrade experience
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Permissions problem with Joomla
- Next by thread: [opensuse] recordMyDesktop loses frames