[opensuse] Linux-compatible GPS anyone ?
- From: Philippe Andersson <pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:16:02 +0200
I will have to replace my car's GPS device soon. Could anyone recommend
a brand/model that is linux-friendly (and current) ? By that I mean:
- maps can be updated from linux (or without a computer)
- POIs can be uploaded and downloaded from linux
Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.
Unix System Administrator
IBA Particle Therapy |
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Unmount option for USB-flashdisk in KDE 3.5 desktop icons
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Linux-compatible GPS anyone ?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Filesystem corruption
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Linux-compatible GPS anyone ?