Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.2 download does not install

Hi,

First of all, thank you everyone for your helpful input.

The disks that I was having trouble with were RiDATA DVD-R.
When selecting the Speed to 1.0x and the write mode to DAO explicitly I was
able to burn one DVD. However, K3B would report that it was going to use
write speed of 2.0x. See below for mediainfo data.

I had also tried a Fuji Film disk on all Auto settings and it worked perfectly
the firts time.

Thanks to all.

**** mediaInfo data ******

isos 47 % dvd+rw-mediainfo /dev/sr0
INQUIRY: [HL-DT-ST][DVDRAM GSA-5160D][A303]
GET [CURRENT] CONFIGURATION:
Mounted Media: 10h, DVD-ROM
Media ID: RITEKF1
Current Write Speed: 4.0x1385=5540KB/s
Write Speed #0: 4.0x1385=5540KB/s
Write Speed #1: 2.0x1385=2770KB/s
Speed Descriptor#0: 02/2196143 R@xxxxxxxx=5730KB/s W@xxxxxxxx=5540KB/s
Speed Descriptor#1: 02/2196143 R@xxxxxxxx=5730KB/s W@xxxxxxxx=2770KB/s
READ DVD STRUCTURE[#0h]:
Media Book Type: 25h, DVD-R book [revision 5]
Legacy lead-out at: 2196144*2KB=4497702912
READ DISC INFORMATION:
Disc status: complete
Number of Sessions: 1
State of Last Session: complete