Re: [opensuse] Re: AutoFS somewhat complex...
- From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:06:50 -0400
Joachim Schrod said the following on 04/13/2010 04:39 AM:
Oh, and concerning the OP: I don't know what his problem is
concerning firefox and it's SQLite database on NFS file systems. We
have this here and have never encountered any problems or errors.
Locking over NFS works; we have 2010 and this ain't NFSv2-over-UDP
There is that!
Of course NFS-over-SSH from an Internet Café has its own problems :-)
What's that you say? VPN and DES3?
Well DES isn't exactly fast either, is it?
Using encryption on the Internet is the equivalent of arranging an
armored car to deliver credit card information from someone living in a
cardboard box to someone living on a park bench.
-- Gene Spafford
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Re: zypper: really no check for expiration of gpg keys?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.2 download does not install
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: AutoFS somewhat complex...
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: AutoFS somewhat complex...