Re: [opensuse] Problems with false spam - DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS

On Sun, 2010-05-16 at 02:00 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Saturday, 2010-05-15 at 13:48 -0400, Mike McMullin wrote:

How reliable is OPENWHOIS? They have my primary e-mail account marked
as a spammer, and it's causing me a bit of grief on other lists.

Totally unreliable, they have been "cybersquatted", whatever that means.
Tell whoever marks your email as spam to remove openwhois tests from their
systems.

I've been trying to get a response from the "list owners", much to no
avail, if this remains quiet, I will try individuals marked as list
owners from another account. I'm beginning to wonder if the requests
aren't just getting marked as spam and ignored, period.