[opensuse] IPv6 firewall

I have been using SuSEfirewall2 for several years with IPv4. However, IIRC, it doesn't work with IPv6, which I have recently started using. What firewalls work with IPv6?

tnx jk

  • Re: [opensuse] IPv6 firewall
    ... IIRC, it doesn't work with IPv6, which I have recently started using. ... What firewalls work with IPv6? ... Build your servers' firewall configurations and click install. ... http://www.fwbuilder.org/rpm/stable/opensuse-11-i586/ fwbuilder ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] IPv6 firewall
    ... IIRC, it doesn't work with IPv6, which I have recently started using. ... What firewalls work with IPv6? ... You should also consider Shorewall and Shorewall6. ... control. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] IPv6 firewall
    ... IIRC, it doesn't work with IPv6, which I have recently started using. ... What firewalls work with IPv6? ... SuSEfirewall2 is really just a wrapper around iptables - you should be ... fine using plain iptables. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] IPv6 firewall
    ... However, IIRC, it doesn't work with IPv6, which I have recently ... What firewalls work with IPv6? ... be fine using plain iptables. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] IPv6 firewall
    ... IIRC, it doesn't work with IPv6, which I have recently started using. ... What firewalls work with IPv6? ... fine using plain iptables. ...
    (SuSE)