Re: [opensuse] sudoers ignored in 11.2

On 06/11/2010 10:14 AM, Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
On 06/11/2010 11:38 AM, j debert wrote:
I copied the sudoers file from 10.3 to the 11.x systems and even
edited new ones in yast>sudo but it is still ignored without errors.

at the beginning of the sudoers file:

# sudoers file.
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
# Failure to use 'visudo' may result in syntax or file permission errors
# that prevent sudo from running.
#
# See the sudoers man page for the details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

Did u do that?

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that it was also done in visudo. yast
can edit it as well.

also surely there's an error in a log somewhere if it's not working.

No errors.

==
jd