Re: [opensuse] Richard Warhold is out of the office.

On 6/10/2010 3:40 AM, Anders Johansson wrote:
But you do send it an email, every time you post to the list. Look at the
emails. They are sent with the author as sender, not the mailing list

Anders
Ok, I'll buy that but I am a bit curious about why no one has
said anything about Richard's name not ever appearing in this
list. Of course I may have dropped a few messages over the
years but I have been this list for 10 years. I don't find
his name in an messages and when I google that name, I find
first ones are from this list and then various listings
elsewhere. I find it a little hard to believe this is just
an auto responder. Of course I could be wrong but I tend to
be suspicious of names that suddenly appear and they have
something out of the ordinary to say.

Damon Register

  • RE: Unresolved recipients dont get filtered ?
    ... first one pointing to the SBS static IP, ... so external users can retrieve their emails. ... In short Sender ID allows ... So the Send ID does not filter unresolved recipient emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: pop3 connecter fails to deliver emails with no name in "From" field
    ... If the ISP was blocking the blank sender emails, then the pop3 ... For one thing the connector centralizes configuration, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OE crashes when replying to certain messages
    ... These are all text emails. ... attachments vary in file type - dox, xls, pdf, rar, zip. ... messages come from the same sender (however as stated, ... folders under 100MB, and Default folders as empty as is feasible. ...
  • Re: OE crashes when replying to certain messages
    ... These are all text emails. ... attachments vary in file type - dox, xls, pdf, rar, zip. ... messages come from the same sender (however as stated, ... folders under 100MB, and Default folders as empty as is feasible. ...
  • Re: IMF and SCL values
    ... The closest available thing is the Connection Filtering IP Accept List. ... the senders to be whitelisted have their emails coming from the same IPs, ... Since you are having many false postives, did you enable IMF updates? ... However if a user has been added as a safe sender in outlook ... ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)