[opensuse] webpin dead? Server problems? ERROR: caught exception while connecting
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:06:10 -0500
What's up with webpin. Past day I have tried several searches from the cli and
they all end the same:
21:54 alchemy:~/apps/bzr> wp bzr
... performing request on
caught exception while connecting and sending request to server: connection
timed out after 60 seconds
I was finally successful on the web interface, but it took a very long time.
Anyone else seeing this?
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Telephone: (936) 715-9333
Facsimile: (936) 715-9339
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Today's KDE3 Updates Broke 'kfmclient openProfile filemanagement' what to check?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] How to make Amarok make sound
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Toshiba copy_dsdt kernel patch
- Next by thread: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.3 RC 1 (x86_64) Problem with Xen