Re: [opensuse] FreeNX server onto 11.2 (SOLVED)
- From: Ken Schneider - openSUSE <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 15:46:55 -0400
On 07/02/2010 09:47 PM, A.S. pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On 07/02/2010 03:38 AM, Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
Here's what I have installed:Hi A.S. and thank you!
rpm -qa | grep -i nxNX-3.2.0-23.1.x86_64
And I have repository:
I got one issue though...that I found and fixed.
The 'nx' user lives in /var/lib/nxserver. The nx-installation programme
gave this directory 700 rights - alas not enough for user 'nx' to enter.
So after one failed install, I modif'ed the rights to 755 and all is now
fine. I could not just change ownership as the nx-install program fixes
this back to root again..
One Q though..how do you list all your configured repos in one go from
Again, thank you!
No prob - that's odd, I've never encountered an error like that. Good
question on listing the repos, surely there must be a way, but I don't
know of one. I normally just Ctrl-Alt-F1 and then run YAST.
zypper lr will list the repos
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] FreeNX server onto 11.2 (SOLVED)
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] I/O error when copying
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] FreeNX server onto 11.2 (SOLVED)
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] FreeNX server onto 11.2 (SOLVED)