Re: [opensuse] Where has the graphics card and monitor adjustmenticon in YaSTgone?
- From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:39:43 +0200
Am Samstag, 10. Juli 2010, 00:10:40 schrieb ianseeks:
find "Graphics card and Monitor" icon in YaST control center. In which
group should it be? Am I missing a yast package? Or KDE3 can be the
I think it was a KDE3 thing. Its really daft not having all the config
programs in one place. System Settings should have one icon for screen that
allows access to all screen related items as most non-tech users know
"screen" for everything related to what they see on the monitor.
That's why KDE4's systemsettings do have a section in the screen module where
you can set the resolution etc.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] sharing printer to OS X - can't get to work
- Next by Date: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.3 with kiwi tool imagewriter especially for netbooks
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Where has the graphics card and monitor adjustmenticon in YaSTgone?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Where has the graphics card and monitor adjustmenticon in YaSTgone?