Re: [opensuse] sliding between menus KDE 4, 11.3

On 2010/07/18 16:40 (GMT+0200) C composed:

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 19:45, steve wrote:

If I open System Settings and hover over a menu and then try to 'slide' onto
the new menu that opens, the new menu disappears. the only way can choose
from the menu I've hovered over is to click the menu. All other menus as far
as I've found so far work as expected. Any ideas?

Interesting... this is an exact copy/paste of Lynn's question sent
Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 20:00

lynn & steve are two different names associated with one email domain,
@steve-ss.com, likely two puters under the same roof, or different aliases
for the same account, which I've wondered about for a couple years now.

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/