Re: [opensuse] sliding between menus KDE 4, 11.3

On 2010/07/18 16:40 (GMT+0200) C composed:

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 19:45, steve wrote:

If I open System Settings and hover over a menu and then try to 'slide' onto
the new menu that opens, the new menu disappears. the only way can choose
from the menu I've hovered over is to click the menu. All other menus as far
as I've found so far work as expected. Any ideas?

Interesting... this is an exact copy/paste of Lynn's question sent
Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 20:00

lynn & steve are two different names associated with one email domain,
@steve-ss.com, likely two puters under the same roof, or different aliases
for the same account, which I've wondered about for a couple years now.

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

  • Re: OE wont reopen when switching identities
    ... When OE disappears and won't come back, open Windows Task Manager with the ... Go to the Processes tab. ... This sometimes happened to me when I switched identities. ... password, OE opens just fine. ...
  • Re: Word disappears from taskbar
    ... > Word to the Windows taskbar it just disappears. ... > opens with the next consecutive document, for example Document 22, as ...
  • Re: Add-Ins
    ... Never ceases to amaze me when someone posts a question, ... information to help get a solution, and just disappears. ... Jim Cone ... He doesn't say he opens it, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: OT: Random questions
    ... *Unless he shows up out of the blue in a small town wearing a Rolex ... and opens a small Italian deli then disappears and his body is never ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Need Help With Send To --> Mail Recipient
    ... understanding that when you select this option it is supposed to open your ... this function it opens Lotus Notes client. ... the mail to function within Internet Explorer works fine. ...