Re: [opensuse] NonOSS CD via BitTorrent at the Limit of Slowness (Stopped, Mostly)

On Monday July 19 2010, pearson44j wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:05:07 -0700

<Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doesn't anyone download the NonOSS CD?

Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't. I get all the non-oss packages directly from the Internet

I don't either. I downloaded the x86_64 DVD on "Day 1".

I little while ago the download rate on that torrent suddenly shot up
and it has now completed downloading. Both the 32-bit installer DVD and
the NonOSS CD images are now seeding. As usual, I'll leave my
BitTorrent client (Vuze) running until both of them have a share ratio
significantly above one.

Regards
James

Randall Schulz