Re: [opensuse] NonOSS CD via BitTorrent at the Limit of Slowness (Stopped, Mostly)

On Monday July 19 2010, pearson44j wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:05:07 -0700

<Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doesn't anyone download the NonOSS CD?

Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't. I get all the non-oss packages directly from the Internet

I don't either. I downloaded the x86_64 DVD on "Day 1".

I little while ago the download rate on that torrent suddenly shot up
and it has now completed downloading. Both the 32-bit installer DVD and
the NonOSS CD images are now seeding. As usual, I'll leave my
BitTorrent client (Vuze) running until both of them have a share ratio
significantly above one.

Regards
James

Randall Schulz

  • Re: trend-micro
    ... Is it safe for you to uninstall Trend Micro and install the Antivirus ... I'll mainly work around Windows XP, as that is what the bulk of this ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to a ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: Spyware
    ... > Internet trying to load games, ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... keep it clean,secure and running at its top performance mark. ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: dialer pops up..help!!
    ... If I download spyware blaster, will that solve my current dilema? ... Sure do appreciate your help and advice. ... >> I have xp pro on my computer and high speed cable internet, ...
  • Re: Adware/Spyware
    ... You should also empty your Internet Explorer Temporary Internet ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: computer virus usegroups
    ... New Virus Stealing Information from Computer Users ... You can infect ... attempt to download from a Russian website. ... Internet Explorer to protect users of its Internet Explorer browsers ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)