Re: [opensuse] Re: How to enable Tor in firewall for tor relaying?

On 17/08/10 23:46, zGreenfelder wrote:

zGreenfelder, I apologize. The problem is not with the porst and TOR. It
works ok. There is another not critical problem on other ports - vidalia
(tor's gui) cannot find my DSL's modem UPnP devices with firewall on.
But it's not needed. So the thread can be considered closed on this part.

But what is the problem with the missing ALLOW file? Can you help on
this? I'm googling now, but I can't find anything useful.

Thanks.

  • Re: Extremely odd thing with Giganews DMCA?
    ... >| I had the Tor node setup on my primary computer at 198.168.0.2. ... >| computer has a Symatecs firewall which only allowed connection through 9001 ... >| Possible I could have left myself open for an attack through those ports. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: TOR and Firefox
    ... I installed TOR using the TOR repo. ... and works with Chrome. ... But I can't get it to work with Firefox 3.6.3. ... Does anyone know if Firefox blocks non-standard ports, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Vidalia and updating.
    ... TOR button in Firefox and the TOR button (xpi) file in Vidalia? ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: Wie sicher ist Onion Routing (Tor) wirklich?
    ... Wenn du Vidalia nutzt, kannst du dir es in der grafischen Oberfläche ... Ein anderer Weg ist ARM, ... Pythonprogramm zeigt diverse Informationen zu Tor an. ... werden dann ausschließlich diese Knoten ...
    (de.comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Cotse, Tor, Router question.
    ... >> ports considerably. ... >> Regards, ... You should check the list of tor servers and see what input ports they ... Tor servers support. ...
    (alt.computer.security)