Re: [opensuse] KDE3 Enthusiasts - neat opportunity for opensuse and others

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:40:13 -0400, Larry Stotler
<larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I still use MacOS 9 on my Powerbook 3400, and there's someone
supporting Mozilla on it with a program called Classilla(
classilla.org ). It's still rough, but usable.

But people expext that they can run KDE3 on their version of openSUSE
and their current hardware. And for that you need quite a few
developers that can evolve the code.

OS/2 is still around as eCommstation. That's been dead for how long
in many people's minds?

eCommstation is maintained and developed, so there's a difference.

Thanx for the encouragment. Now please let us fail in our own time............

Much less ambitioned projects (naming just YaST as example) have
failed before, why should this succeed?

Philipp