Re: [opensuse] What's the purpose of Plasma?

On 29/08/2010 16:49, Duaine Hechler wrote:
Duaine Hechler wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

On 29/08/2010 07:11, Duaine Hechler wrote:

[pruned]

DAMN PEOPLE - These arguments are KILLING ME.
I am also on a - piano tech list - and - MOST - of the emails are for
GRANDS messages. For myself, 99% of my clients are UPRIGHTS and UPRIGHT
PLAYERS.

It's POINTLESS for me to complain to the email list about the amount of
emails that I see about GRANDS.

Why don't you ask to have a mail list created for any keyboard
instrument OTHER than a grand piano (be it the full throttle or the
baby, like my uncle has - not the mail list but the piano :-) )?

They have the same problem - this - list does (opensuse), it is for the
WHOLE organization (piano technicians guild)

Duaine

Plus, since childhood, as least for me, WE have been taught to go to the
lowest common denominator - opensuse.

Yes, KDE is a part opensuse BUT, again, the lowest common denominator IS
opensuse

Duaine
You have totally lost me....

What does the opensuse mail lists have to do with the "piano technicians guild"?

BC

--
Vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate persons.