Re: [opensuse] KDE community repo
- From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:28:54 +0200
On Saturday 28 August 2010 23:48:40 Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Ken Schneider - openSUSE <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-28-10 17:00]:
As reported earlier:
Lubos posted to this same list on the 24th stating that KDE:Community
and KDE:KDE4:Community have been removed. All the packages that
haven't been moved elsewhere are now in home:llunak:attic
But it appears that even the "attic" area is now toast. I am looking for
a couple of packages that were in the community repo and are now gone.
Does anyone know where the package may? Specifically I am looking for
the plasmoid called "quotesee".
looks alive and well ...
It's more like in suspended animation. The project (home:llunak:attic)
contains the package sources, but has no repositories defined:
Therefore the package isn't built or downloadable.
Ken, would you like to maintain quotesee in KDE:Extra?
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nürnberg - AG Nürnberg - HRB 16746 - GF: Markus Rex
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] What's the purpose of Plasma?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] What's the purpose of Plasma?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE community repo
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Moving/Restore Xen Image