[opensuse] How to get rid of the PW dialog (that does not work)
- From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 15:29:22 +0200
Maybe someone knows how to set a password and/or username, or how to
disable the darn thing, to get access to the smb-shares from my own pc
to my own pc, or from MS- Machines from within the lan?
I am using the below os and kde version.
tia 4 a useble answer..
Enjoy your time around,
Oddball (M9.) (Now or never...)
OS: Linux 2.6.34-12-desktop x86_64
Huidige gebruiker: oddball@AMD64x2sfn1
Systeem: openSUSE 11.3 (x86_64)
KDE: 4.4.4 (KDE 4.4.4) "release 2"
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Filing bug reports (was:I want SCPM back!)
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] What's the purpose of Plasma?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Moving/Restore Xen Image
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] How to get rid of the PW dialog (that does not work)